Announcement to all our Customers – March 19, 2020
Earlier this week, we announced changes to how Power Plus Mobility will run our business in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. I wanted to share some of these changes and some of my thoughts about what we’re facing and how we are responding.
Right now, our role as a medical device manufacturer is rapidly shifting, and we are striving to make the best decisions with two goals in mind: the first is to protect our customers, employees,
and their families. The second is to do the best we can to serve the Canadians who are looking to us for their mobility and independence needs.
- With our commitment to our customers and our protection of our employees, we have reduced our working hours from 8 AM to 3 PM Monday to Friday.
- As for our employees, we are currently running with 65% of our standard staff capacity.
- Our internal stock levels to produce and manufacture products are very healthy; unfortunately, we are at the mercy of some of our local Canadian business partners and their business models that may influence our production timelines.
- At this time, with the previous statements, we currently unable to provide an accurate ETA to orders on hand. We will do our best to communicate with you through out the process and provide our products in a timely manner.
- To help minimize the spread and reduce the risk, we have introduced a NO demo or no return on demos policy, this will apply to anything with a manufacturing date stamp of March 2020.
- Please contact your local account manager, our customer service department or me if you would like to discuss the clarity of the changes to our business model.
The situation and severity of this virus is changing day by day and hour by hour, I will inform you if we have made any further changes or if anything new arises.
Everyone is in the same place of uncertainty, as we are all looking for clarity. I remind you that we are all in this together. My best wishes to you and your families as we move forward together in strength.
President | Power Plus Mobility Inc.